OFFICE COORDINATOR (PART-TIME)
WSKG Public Media seeks a part-time office coordinator to provide general office support for its WIOX studio in Roxbury, New York. WSKG is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
In this position, you will report to the WIOX studio coordinator, and:
- maintain studio files and coordinate distribution of documents;
- assist in managing the station’s physical space and office materials;
- forward incoming and outgoing communication;
- provide scheduling and production assistance as needed;
- coordinate materials for Quarterly Issues Reports;
- generally contribute to the station’s operations and initiatives; and
- perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or higher with some coursework in communication and/or media or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing and file management
- Professional and pleasant demeanor, with the ability to be both diplomatic and dependable on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Competence with MS Office, including PowerPoint and similar presentation applications
- Experience with Pro-Tools and/or other audio editing platforms
Interested candidates should send the following required documents:
- Cover letter (noting where this job announcement was found)
- Three professional references with contact information
Required documents may be e-mailed to Jobs@WSKG.org; or mailed to WSKG Public Media, Attn. Human Resources, 601 Gates Road, Suite 4, Vestal, New York, 13850. Review of applicants will continue until finalists are selected.