The Affinity Fund: Aligning your passions in life with your legacy.
You have a passion for giving, for making an impact on the community and for enhancing your quality of life and helping other do the same. Shouldn't your legacy reflect what you care about most in life?
The Affinity Funds were created to offer an innovative way to make a substantial and lasting impact in your community through support of public broadcasting.
A gift to the Affinity Funds recognizes your generosity and helps share your life's passions with future generations. Each of us has a passion in life - whether it's helping children and families, a love of opera, giving back to your community or preserving your history and heritage. The Affinity Funds allow you to align what you love in life to what you want reflected in your legacy.
HOW CAN YOU GIVE TO THE AFFINITY FUNDS?
- A cash or stock contribution of $5,000 or more to the Fund or to support a particular Affinity Fund, program or project of your choice.
- Charitable gift annuity - support the station and receive a monthly income.
- Make a bequest in support of the Affinity Funds.
- Make a gift outright or endow the Fund in perpetuity.
HOW ARE YOU RECOGNIZED FOR YOUR GIFT?
- You will be thanked as a benefactor of the Affinity Funds around the programs you enjoy with on-air credit.
- You will be recognized as a Leadership Society member and will receive all of the benefits and privileges of that membership.
- If your gift supports a specific local program or project, you will be engaged and updated on a regular basis regarding your project of choice.
- For gifts of $20,000 or more, you will be individually recognized in program credits or you may request the recognition in name of a loved one.
To discuss making a gift to the Affinity Funds or for more information, please contact Caroline Basso, Director of Development and Marketing, at 607-729-0100 x361 or email@example.com.