A 21-year-old agreement between the Seneca Nation and New York state that allows the nation to operate casinos is set to expire next week. There are concerns about what a new gaming compact could mean for non-native gaming facilities in the Finger Lakes and western New York.
Stay up to date on the full holiday listings of series, specials, and programs across all of WSKG.
Latest from NPR
- 7.6 magnitude quake strikes off southern Philippines, triggering tsunami warnings
- In Dubai, Harris deals with 2 issues important to young voters: climate and Gaza
- Maria Callas: The soprano of the century
- Israel says it has hit more than 400 targets in Gaza since end of truce with Hamas
- 'The Challenge' is understanding why this 'Squid Game' game show was green-lit