With federal child care support from the American Rescue Plan Act set to expire on Sept. 30, the end of the road is here. That has child care providers, experts, and politicians asking: what’s next?
Latest from NPR
- Nevada grand jury indicts witness in killing of Tupac Shakur
- What a shutdown would mean for student loan borrowers
- House GOP hardliners block spending stopgap with shutdown looming
- What's behind the debate to re-authorize PEPFAR, the widely hailed anti-HIV effort?
- Despair flows after England's Sycamore Gap tree is cut down. Could it regrow?