The Binghamton Theatre Organ Society presents a reconstructed version of the 1929 silent film ‘The Phantom of the Opera’. Different versions were made in the 1920s and subsequently were lost or destroyed. This “new” version has been assembled into the the version that audiences would have flocked to in 1929. Organist Jim Ford accompanies the film with his own improvisations.
Photo credit: kndynt2009 via Flickr