The WSKG Multi-Verse
WSKG's Smart Players: Over a Dozen Streaming Options
Access the WSKG Multi-Verse by clicking below. When the new player comes up in a new tab, click the "hamburger" in the upper right corner to see your streaming options. This player offers real-time information on the music you hear. Plus, when you click the ellipsis, you can find out about previously played tunes. And when you see a star in the lower right hand corner, it allows you to add the selection for your personal library.
- WSKG Classical Radio- More of the music you love. WSKG Classical's primary, broadcast stream.
- WSKG News Radio - Live news and analysis from NPR, PBS, the BBC and WSKG News.
- Backyard TracksRegional musicians from across the spectrum, including alternative and indy rock, from New York's Southern Tier, the western Catskills and Finger Lakes.
- Much More Mozart- An exhaustive collection of music from composer Wolfgang Mozart, taken from WSKG's extensive classical music library. It includes his symphonies, operas and sacred music.
- Classic Jazz - Selections performed by Armstrong, Holiday, and other jazz greats. Non-stop classics from the WSKG Music Library.
- New World - Classical standards from American composers, like Aaron Copland and Leonard Bernstein.
- Bach-analia - Favorites from J.S. Bach, his disciples and his kin. There are also selections from Baroque masters like Vivaldi, Telemann, and Corelli.
- In Concert - Classical concerts broadcast by WSKG Classical and Television.
- Beethoven - A thorough sampling of Ludwig van Beethoven's masterworks.
- Pops - Audience favorites from orchestras like the Boston and Cincinnati Pops.
- Nocturne- Middle-of-the-night music for folks seeking respite.
- Operavore- Produced by our colleagues at WQXR, they offer a variety of selections from the world's most beautiful Operas.
- Your Classical Radio- Classical music from our friends at Minnesota Public Radio.
- New Standards - An updated edition of the Great American Songbook from WNYC and its network of stations.
- WSKG Holiday - Not your repetitive playlist of 10 holiday hits. From the WSKG Music library, we offer hundreds of holiday classics, some dating back centuries, and local holiday concerts, some dating back just a few years.
WSKG wants to help promote your event. Visit our "Arts in Depth" page, and submit your event. It should be cultural, non-profit, and we need at least three weeks warning. If selected, your event will be highlighted on WSKG Classical, and the WSKG YouTube Channel.
WSKG has enhanced your listening experience. Newer car radios can display information about the programs, stories and music you hear. Learn about the reporters, program hosts and composers. On newer FM radios, just switch on the RDS control. At WSKG, it’s a wonderful new era of digital radio.
When you go to the internet looking for entertainment, we want you to find WSKG. For example, the Arts in Depth and Expressions podcasts are available on YouTube. If you'd like to sample them, just subscribe on YouTube to the WSKG Channel.