Binghamton Zoo Flea Market
May 18 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Stop by our lower parking lot and browse local vendors. Yard sale items, crafts, and business vendors will be set up. The flea market is free to attend, and will be open from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm. Admissions to the Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park is open 10:00 am – 4:00 pm and is general admission pricing.
Yard sale items will be for sale inside of the Binghamton Zoo’s Education Center. All proceeds from the sale will benefit the zoo’s conservation efforts!
• Online only: bit.ly/BingZooFleaMarket
• Flea Market hours (for visitors): 8:00 am – 2:00 pm. The Binghamton Zoo closes its admissions booth at 4:00 pm.
• This event is rain or shine. No exchanges or refunds.
• Each vendor may register (1) or (2) 9′ x 17′ parking space(s). The cost is $20.00 for (1) space or $35.00 for (2).
• No tables or chairs are provided by the zoo.
• All vendor items (tables, sale items, tents, chairs, etc.) must be contained within your assigned space. Although we plan to limit vehicle traffic, this event is in our lower parking lot and we must keep driving lanes clear for emergencies, drop offs, etc.
• Keep in mind – You will have vendors to each side and behind your parking space. Please plan to have your tent, table, sale items, and chair(s) inside your assigned space(s). One parking space is only 9′ wide, so plan accordingly if you have a tent larger than 9′.
• Businesses and/or families and individuals selling “yard sale” items are welcome!
• Food sales are not allowed.
• Vendors may not bring any animals.
• No electric is available.
• The zoo is not responsible for monitoring multiple representatives from the same company. Please contact us at email@example.com in advance to avoid any issues. We will be happy to let you know if a rep from your company has already registered.
• Set up begins at 6:30 am. Vendors will need to move their cars to designated areas before 8:00 am. Parking near your vendor space will not be available during the event. Please plan ahead in the event that your car must be moved to the upper parking lots of the zoo.