Left: Buildings at Big Creek Ranger Station where the CCC built many of the improvements in 1936, including the barn, fence, mangers, water trough and pipe line, shop/garage (left), dwelling and administration building. Right: The Red Meadow Road in the North Fork was built by CCC enrollees in the late 1930s.

Left: Buildings at Big Creek Ranger Station where CCC built many of the improvements there in 1936, including the barn, fence, mangers, water trough and pipe line, shop/garage (left), dwelling and administration building. Right: The Red Meadow Road in the North Fork was built by CCC enrollees in the late 1930s.