CALLING ARTISTS OF ALL AGES!
Inspired by The Age of Nature PBS series, artists are being asked to illustrate how you can make a difference in conservation within our community. As the challenges we face mount, where are we heading next? In your artwork demonstrate how nature and society are co-existing in a positive way.
Topic examples but not limited to: water conservation, recycling, balancing forests with human population growth, reforestation, invasive species control, pollution mitigation and reclaiming industrial areas for nature or parks.
Visual arts submission examples are but not limited to; collage, photo, painting, drawing, graphic design, charcoal, pen, ink, etc.
- All work must be original
- All work must be submitted electronically
- Upload up to three (3) hi-resolution images
- as specified below:
- Digital image of the unframed work, appropriately cropped
- Use the label First Name Initial Last Name_Artwork Title_AgeNature (For example Frida Kahlo: FKahlo_Self Portrait_AgeNature)
- Minimum Resolution (2,000 pixels) in the shortest dimension
- SUBMIT ENTRY HERE
- Participants of all ages are welcome
- Contest closes October 4, 2020
A judging committee will review entries, winners will be notified late fall.
Art will be judged on – Best Message, Best use of Materials, Composition, Sense of Community
Prizes will be awarded to top entries. Artwork will be displayed on WSKG Public Media platforms.
Share your creations on social media using #AgeOfNaturePBS