Chasing the Dream: Struggles on College Campuses
This week on Chasing the Dream, we explore the mission of Anabel’s Grocery at Cornell University. Natasha Thompson, host of the series and President & CEO of the Food Bank of the Southern Tier, discusses issues currently facing college students with Deborah Mohlenhoff of Tompkins Cortland Community College. The episode concludes with a story from a college student chasing their own version of the American Dream.
Resources highlighted in this episode include:
- Anabel’s Grocery
- Tompkins Cortland Community College Food Pantry
- 170 North St, Dryden, NY – Main Building – Room 114
- Bear Necessities Food Pantry Binghamton University
- Food for Thought SUNY Broome
- National Student Campaign Against Hunger & Homelessness
- Wisconsin Hope Lab
For a list of additional resources, please CLICK HERE.